Beiträge von tvu

We are in the process of migrating our development environment to Windows Server 2012 R2 and Visual Studio 2013 Professional. This a 64-bit machine. The app would crash with the following exception

'PDFViewerLib.dll'. Module was built without symbols

We are using the latest download of the WPViewPDF component and have tried to compile the project in .NET 4 and .NET 4.5 but the result is the same exception

Has anyone run into this issue?

Our application would crash when running in this environment. The problem is the pdfViewer1.AppendFromStream(stream) command when merging PDFs. Putting try catch around this command to get more information did not work. This is a hard crash.

We're using .NET framework 4.0.30319. WPDFiewPlus03x64.dll (04/23/2013) and wp_type1ttf64.dll.

I would appreciate any help.

We use the command WPViewPDF1.Command(commands.COMPDF_PrintDialog) to allow the user to select a printer, change the number of copies, and print.

My question is how do you reset the number of copies back to 1 before calling commands.COMPDF_PrintDialog to avoid printing multiple copies accidentally.

I tried this but it doesn't work

PrinterSettings settings = new PrinterSettings();
    WPViewPDF1.CommandStr(commands.COMPDF_SelectPrinter, settings.PrinterName);
    WPViewPDF1.CommandStr(commands.COMPDF_SelectCopies, "1");
    WPViewPDF1.Command(commands.COMPDF_PrintDialog);