Beiträge von DanGoodwin

Hello,

I am using TextDynamic OCX version 1.5 (WPTextDLL01.dll version 1.97.1) in a Visual Foxpro application. When attempting to add a dictionary with addfromfile I get an OLE error code 0x80004001: Not implemented. This only happens when running a compiled instance of the application. When running in development mode, the spellcheck functions properly with the red squiggly lines below misspelled words.

.SetEditorMode(0,1+4+8,4+8+64,0) is called prior to attempting to load the dictionary to activate spellcheck. Is there some other step I need to take prior to loading the dictionary?

Attempting to use GETINTERFACE() to access IWPSpell generates the same error.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Dan

Okay, that worked. I just replaced the default images in the exported png with my graphics and re-loaded it. My png was 16X16*# images, but there was obviously something it didn't like.

Thank you for the help!

I'm trying to apply a new imagelist for buttons but in the test app, as well as in my implementation of the OCX, only the first button is displaying an image (the 7th image in the png). The rest of the buttons have no image.

All of the images are displaying in the right frame of the ExitLayout XML editor. The images default setting is set to the proper imagelist. The appropriate image number is assigned to each button.

The PNG file is an 8-bit non-interlaced file produced with Photoshop.

If it matters, I have only imported 16x16 versions of the imagelist, since that is all that will be used.

Any ideas what might be wrong?