Beiträge von peerjog

I cannot get jobs printed with pdfPrint to inherit the standard settings in my selected Windows printer Printer Preferences.

For example if my default setting is to staple all print jobs, this never occurs even though this is the default printer preference in my windows driver. If I use the DIALOG command in PRINTER OPTIONS settings it works, but of course I do not want to invoke the dialog, just inherit the current preferences.

Having used the pdfMergeW function the log now shows the following

7/19/2013 5:41:03 PM c:\wpdf\log.txt
    Loading: C:\WDDC\Internal Applications\WMS Invoice Printing\Temp\CL13005.pdf
    Loading: \\RPRTSRVR\pdf_invoices\I6\I1300520130530_IR1517768.PDF
    Saving: C:\WDDC\Internal Applications\WMS Invoice Printing\Temp\P07191317410107.pdf
    Done!

and the result is -10

I do not believe the documents are encrypted ( I can open them in Acrobat or Reader without requiring a password) but I will check for sure.

If I use pdfMergeW (in Delphi) the return code is -10 and this time in the log the file names will appear and the path and file name of the merged document is shown, but still no document is created.

In the first parameter (file number) should this just be the file name(s) of the file or can it also include the path?

Thanks

I have been trying to use pdfMerge but with no luck.
    The result is always -3
    When I turn on Debug and create a log file, all the file ever contains is
    "7/19/2013 5:16:05 PM c:\wpdf\log.txt
    Saving: C
    Done!"

Any idea what the -3 means and the entry in the log?

Thanks