Beiträge von Kym

Yeah Julian sorry, it's WPViewPDF.

I only need to read the p7s and show the PDF and the digital informations, I don't need to validate them.

Do you have any sample on how to do that in delphi?

Thank you!

Ok I found a way to achieve that using

WPRichText.TextCursor.MoveTo(WPRichText.FieldAtCP().EndTag);

But I still can't figure out where to use this code to make it happen on every field change..

I tried OnEditFieldFocus but it doesnt work.

Also, I assumed that to move the cursor to the start of the field should be

WPRichText.TextCursor.MoveTo(WPRichText.FieldAtCP().StartTag);

but it doest do anything.

Zitat von wpsupport

You can use CPMoveNext until you hit CPChar=#3 - that would be the field closing.

Or you read the current field -FieldAtCP- and use TextCursor.MoveTo( field.EndTag )

But I have many fields on the form, and I navigate throught them using tab, and every tab I want the cursor to be on the end of the field, because every field have some default value I will use or change as needed.

Can you give a sample code on how to achieve that?

Also my WPTools_6_Reference is not showing any content, it shows the index but not any content..I just moved to a new PC with windows10, what can I do?

Thanks!

Hi,

I added a field with WPRichText.InputEditField('CAMPO','');

When I open the form, I use WPRichText.MoveToNextField(True);

So the first field is selected, but the cursor is on the beggining of the field, like <<|Rua >>, how do I move the cursor to the end of the field (<<Rua |>>), so I can continue typing after the default content?

Thanks!

Zitat von wpsupport

Hi,

you can hide the fields by chageing the properties InsertPointTextAttr and AutomaticTextAttr. (subproperty Hidden)

Make sure to call ReformatAll(true, true) after you do.

Julian

cool, it worked thanks.

Hi,

I'm trying to add some fields to a text to simulate a form, I'm doing good so far using InputEditField, etc.. but when I print the text, it prints the delimiters used by "CodeOpeningText" and "CodeClosingText" and also prints the background in yellow for the fields.

How do I print the text on the editor without printing that delimiters and color?

Thanks

Fábio

Zitat von wpsupport

Check the source for FMemo.IsProtected - that's a good example, i.e. in TWPCustomRtfEdit.DragOver.

Cool, I was able to achieve that using this:

Code
    if WPRichText.Memo.IsProtected(WPRichText.ActivePar,WPRichText.ActivePosInPar, True) <> [] then
        Application.MessageBox('Esta parte do texto está protegida contra alterações!','Aviso',MB_OK+MB_ICONWARNING);

I'm just not sure about what is the last parameter for (CheckClearSelection) in IsProtected..

I put this on the OnKeyPress event of the WPRichText, is this the best place?

Thanks!

Hi, I have a few parts of my text that are protected using this:

So all the text between {$ and } are protected.. I already use ProtectedTextAttr to change the background of this text, but the users still are confused when they try to change this text and "nothing happens" (the cursor just move forward as you type)..

When my WPRichText is ReadOnly I use the OnKeyDown event and fire a message on the screen that says "Document is blocked for edition"..

How could I do the same thing with protected parts of the text? I mean, when the user try to change something that is protected, I'd like to ShowMessage something instead of just let him type and nothing happens besides the cursor move forward.

Where and how can I check that?

Thanks!

Hi,

How do I translate the WPDialogs? (WPParagraphDlg, WPPagePropDlg, etc..)?

I tried to look at the demo "Demos\Tasks\Localisation" but it just not compile on XE3 and the code is confusing for me.

I tried to add a TWPLanguageControl do the form, set Active = True, and put this code on the OnLoaded event:

Code
    WPLangInterface := TWPLocalizationInterface.Create(WPLanguageControl1);
    WPLocalizeAllStrings;

It just don't do anything. I set the propertie GlobalLanguage to "BR" and the propertie FileName to the XML "WPTools6_BR.XML" but it still doesnt do anything.

I'm using WPTools 6.29 and Delphi XE3. What am I missing?

Also, I own this copy of the standard WPTools6, I just saw that theres already the WPTools7, how do I check for prices and new features to upgrade?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I have a WPRichText with a long text inside it, I want to be able to manually (using the mouse or shift key keyboard) select a piece of the text, and do somethings with this selected text, but I can't seen to find a way to work with the selected text.

For example, let's say I have this on my WPRichText:

"This is just an example of a long text with a piece of the text selected"

Let's say I selected the bold part with the mouse, or using shift + left/right key, how do I get this selected text?

Something like Showmessage(WPRichText.SelectedText), and it will show a dialog with "example of a long text"?

Also I want to get the text without any rtf code, just the pure text.. I'll use the selected text to insert data into a table!

Thanks!

Oh I see, I thought WPViewPDF had a free version.

I own a copy of WPTools 6, do I have any discount to pucharse the WPViewPDF?

Also I only need to convert the PDF/A into JPG, is there a way to buy only these funcionality?

Thanks

Hi, I need to convert some PDF/A files into JPG files, but I cant find how to do it with WPViewPDF.

I know I can make a direct call to a DLL, but which DLL? The one that comes with the DEMO (wPDFViewDemo03.dll)?

Also, how do I declare and use the function pdfMakeJPEG and the DLL in Delphi 2010?

Do I need a license number? Because the function requires licname, lickey, liccode, what should I use if I dont have those?

Thanks in advance!

Zitat von wpsupport

Hi,

I assume you mean WPViewPDF but -no, there are no such options.

Julian

Yeah thats what I mean.. I saw a software made with dot net which have such options, but I cant seen to find which component was used :(