Printing one page of Labels

• I have created a label editor and can print all the labels from the preview component, does anyone know how to print just the first page of labels?

also I would like to make my own preview using a form designer can anyone help with this?

thanks

David

• Offizieller Beitrag

>> I have created a label editor and can print all the labels from the preview component, does anyone know how to print just the first page of labels? <<

Instead of PreviewReport.Print(Caption);

use PrintPages(First, Last: Integer; const title: string);

(unit WPFPrv)

>> also I would like to make my own preview using a form designer can anyone help with this? <<

If you save the label sheet this is a file WPR format - a file which contains multiple pages. You need the WPFReportEngine to view and print this file. Please use the original preview component as a template for a viewer. (unit WPFPrv)

Julian

• I have tried this method looking at the print preview unit and I'm using

the following 2 procedrues

The problem is that I am using fields and when the page is displayed in the 2nd form designer I only get a preview of the first label or which ever record is being viewed?

How do I view all the labels?

• I have the same problem with the ReportArea. Only first record is displayed in preview.
    Table Alias and ObjName of the report area are the same. MasterDataSource is set.

• Offizieller Beitrag

There is extra code missing in the even OnReportState.

WPForm1.WPFReportEngine1ReportState(Sender: TObject;
    Area: TWPFReportArea; State: TWPFReportState; Number: Integer;
    var DoBegin: Boolean);
    begin
    if state = wpfBeginReport then
    begin
    PageNr := 0;
    LinNr := 0;
    Summe := 0;
    end
    else
    if State=wpfNeedNewRow then