View ActivePDF Header Element

• Julian,

I sent you an email on Monday. We were having problems with our mail server, so I may have lost your response.

If not, here is the text, I will send you the PDF file again if you didn't get it.

Thanks.

Patrick Connelly
    --------------------------------------------------------

Julian,

Back around Nov 10, you and I went back and forth on a couple of issues that was preventing me from using TWPViewPDF.

1) Page Scaling was not working. (Works great now.)

2) I am concatenating many 1 - 4 page invoices into large print files with hundreds or thousands of invoices. Using ActivePDF to do this. At the same time, I am stamping the file code and page number on the bottom of each page, using a feature in ActivePDF like this:

rslt := activePDF.SetHeaderFont('Microsoft Sans Serif',6);
    rslt := activePDF.SetHeaderText(520,22, TRAY_NUMBER.AsString + ':'+ TrayPiece_Number.asString);

It places it into the box generated on the bottom right hand corner of each page.

This header does not view/print correctly with WPViewPDF. It shows up in the extreme bottom left hand corner of the page (doesn't even make it on to paper, but if you zoom in the viewer, you can see it.)

Can you get this to read properly? My users are having to load anywhere from 5 to 50 print files into Acrobat for printing, and it causes confusion and missed print files. I bought WPViewPDF so I could print them programmatically, and so far, I haven't been able to use it.

Thanks

Patrick Connelly

• Offizieller Beitrag

I found the reason for this today:

Your stamping utility created wrong PS code, it created
    QBT
    where Q BT (with space inbetween) should have been.
    I created a workaround and sent you a new DLL today.

Julian Ziersch