TextAttr doesn't work

• Hi.

I've got some problems with TextDynamic. Here they are:

Users guide says that TextAttr allows to change the selected text or, if no text is selected, the current writing mode. It changes the attributes of the selected text but it doesn't change anything when there is no selection. In my application I'm using custom toolbar. So when the user wants to change background of text and to continue typing with new background he cant (the same problem with all other attributes such as Color, Font attrs etc). I'm changing color like this:

set { wpdllInt.CurrMemo.TextAttr.SetBGColor(wpdllInt.ColorToRGB(value)); } // value is System.Drawing.Color

The second problem is the following. There is no reaction on changing of Insert parameter of method LoadFromString. It always inserts text whether it true or false.

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

TextAttr works - but if you click in the editor the attribute will be reset. You need to set the focus into the editor after changing CurrAttr ot TextAttr.

The problem with LoadFromString will be fixed in next release. You can use Clear in the meantime.

Regards!