Validation errors in pdf file

• Hello WPDF team,

I am having the problem that Adobe Acrobat Viewer won't display some pdf's that I make using WPDF. These are files which have very large pages (several metres). The weird thing is that these files display perfectly correctly on other pdf viewers. My problem is that my customers absolutely demand such large pages and are unwilling to compromise.

I found an online PDF validation tool at http://www.pdf-tools.com/pdf/validate-pdfa-online.aspx and it shows me the following error report when I upload my pdf there:

Validating file "xxxx.pdf" for conformance level pdfa-1a
      A real value is larger than 2^15-1.
      The key CIDSet is required but missing.
      The dictionary must not contain the key 'Encoding'.
      The embedded TrueType font WPCUBE+Wingdings contains more than one cmap entries.
      The width for character 34 in font 'WPCUBE+Tahoma' does not match.
      The width for character 35 in font 'WPCUBE+Tahoma' does not match.
      .... (this goes on several hundred times)
      The document does not conform to the requested standard.
      The document contains fonts without embedded font programs or encoding information (CMAPs).
      The document contains fonts without appropriate character to unicode mapping information (ToUnicode maps).
      Done.

They also have an online pdf "repair" tool. I tried hat too, but it gives me the following error report:

Open file.
      Analyze Objects.
      0x80410303 - E - The object's identity 40 doesn't match with the object's reference identity 8.
      - File: C:\TEMP\tmpCF9F.tmp
      0x80410303 - E - The object's identity 40 doesn't match with the object's reference identity 9.
      0x80410303 - E - The object's identity 40 doesn't match with the object's reference identity 10.
      0x80410303 - E - The object's identity 40 doesn't match with the object's reference identity 11.
      0x80410303 - E - The object's identity 43 doesn't match with the object's reference identity 18.
      0x80410303 - E - The object's identity 43 doesn't match with the object's reference identity 19.
      0x80410303 - E - The object's identity 43 doesn't match with the object's reference identity 20.
      0x80410303 - E - The object's identity 43 doesn't match with the object's reference identity 21.
      Analyze Outlines.
      Analyze Pages.
      0x80410113 - E - The file is corrupt and cannot be repaired. Some of the contents can possibly be recovered.

I don't know if any of these errors are serious enough for Acrobat to reject my file but I would be grateful if you could somehow help me to get my files to work.

Arthur