How to add/replace a menu into the standard MainMenu

• I am trying to make all changes to the MainMenu object of the wpDefACtion7 modifying it from my own routines, to avoid to spend several hours each time WPTools changes version.

To adapt the standard MainMenu to my program, I need to delete some items, and change the level of some other.

In that case, I can not get the changes working. What, I am trying to delete the menu "Delete" and their subitems from the "Edit" main menu, and then pass the "Del" subitem to depend directly from the "Edit" main menu.

Code for finding and delete items is working, and also the inserted menu is apearing, but nothing happens when I clic into the inserted "Del" menu.

This is the code I am using:

How can I make the last mnu.Add code to work ?

• As explained before, what I want to do is to change the location of an existing menu item in the standard wpDefAction7 Menu control to another place.

As you can see in the code, I do not create another menu item, but use the existing mWPDefaultActions.ext1 menu item. If I use the following code, it is not enough because clicking that menu does not activate the standard action.

What I want to know is what I am missing in the following code to get the menu activated when clicked.

Code
    mnu.Add(mWPDefaultActions.ext1);

As you know ways better than me, mWPDefaultActions.ext1 is the standard action for the "Delete" menu item.