How to reference the filename of a loaded image

• In my application, there is an option for the user to insert images into WPRichText.
    After the image is inserted, the user later must be able to recall the inserted image for further editing (double clicking on the image), so, I am looking for a way to keep the physical path of the image as a reference in the corresponding TWPTextObj.
    Once the physical path is obtained, I will call the image editing program, and once edited, I will replace the selected image with the new one.
    I see that the TWPTextObj has a "Tag" property that could help with an index to the image, but it is not accessible.
    Also there are "FileName" and "Extra" string properties, that are not updated after calling TWPTextObj.LoadFromFile.
    Could those properties be used to keep the physical path of the image, or there is a best way to do what I need.

• Offizieller Beitrag

The TWPOImage which is referenced by TWPTextObj.ObjRef has a filename property. If you use the property StreamName the image will not be embedded but stored as linked image.

"Tag" cannot be used, it is used internally.

Julian