• Hello,

Please advise as to the proper use of the wpConvertInputToWatermark and wpUseInputAsWatermark options of the InputfileMode property. I am able to get the pwAppendToInput option to work, but nothing happens when I set InputfileMode to anything else.

Thanks,

Rob

• WPDF Support Team,

Please advise me on this topic. Do I need to supply my registration number before I get support? I have purchased this product and have tried emailing support and posting in this new group to get support.

Please respond to my post.

Thanks for your help in advance,

Rob

• Offizieller Beitrag

Sorry, I have missed the post.

wpConvertInputToWatermark

converts the loaded PDF file into watermarks with the name "inpage#", # is the page number staring with 1.

This is a test:

The option wpUseInputAsWatermark does the same but automatically creates the calls to WPPDFPrinter1.UseWatermark.

Please note that not all PDF files can be converted to watermarks. This feature will not handle linearized files correctly. Unfortunately are later acrobat reader moire picky when watermarks are used. I found instabilities here. So it is only recommended to use it with a fixed set of PDF files, for example forms.

Julian Ziersch