WpTools 5.18 and WpTools 5.18.1 - Table problems

• Hi Julian,

i try your last WpTools 5.18 version and about tables issues i see:

1) now when a table have different width are splitted into 2 different tables. Then this will be a problem because in my WpTools4 template i have used this solution for mantain in a unique page all the rows of the table. If you split the table in 2 then anyone can mantain all rows in the same page.

2) i continue to see some strange behaviour when i try to change the size of tables, like something are missed. Peraphs i must reformat the document after i have loaded it ?

Please, as i tell you in my previous post i have a lot of undred of template who use this kind of solution and all have the same caratteristics: tables are used for mantains all the rows on the same page and for obtain a well formatted final document.

• Hi,

1) if you internally split the table into separates parts, but for WpTools end-user this table remain a "unique" logical table i think that can be the solution.

2) ok, setting Disable autosize now seem to work fine.

• Hi,

i quickly tried your new properties and it's seem to work fine for display and print job. But i find a problem when i select more of one adjacent tables and then make a copy&paste: not all my selection are pasted but only one line. It's seem who "selection engine" don't think adjacent tables as a unique tables, in fact the selection color change if i select only one table or 2 adjacent tables.