WpTools 5.18.5 and WpReporter bugs

• Offizieller Beitrag

Thanks for your archive.

Your template was saved with WPTools 4 and used dotted borders. WPTools did only apply those to the last border in a row, wptools 5.18.5 detects a V4 document and applies the border style now to all borders. When saved now Word also should see the borders correctly.

The difference in the template/reporter output was caused by the styles which are used in the document. WPReporter would prefer that both edits, the template and the destination use the same RTFDataProps. The first WPReporter demo shows how this is set up:

This event is executed for both editors:

Code
    procedure TWPRepForm.SourceTextInitializeRTFDataObject(Sender: TObject;
      var RTFDataObject: TWPRTFDataCollection;
      var RTFPropsObject: TWPRTFProps);
    begin
      if FAllProps=nil then
         FAllProps := TWPRTFProps.Create;
      RTFPropsObject := FAllProps;
    end;

"My" Word 2003 loads the saved template just fine - the table looks as in WPTools 5. The only difference is the font size of the headline, I check if an attribute from the style was not saved here.

Julian Ziersch

• Hi Julian,

using the same RTFDataProps for both edits, the template and the destination, WPReporter work fine. Most of the problems disappear.

I sended to you an e-mail with an attachments with descriptions, examples and screenshot of all the remaining little bugs who i found.

Thank you very much.