Problems with PaintWatermark and How to use Background Image

• I am using: WPTools5 Standard and wPDF 2 Standard.

I have troubles with watermark as background image, and also with drawing custom text as a

watermark.

So I need these questions answered:

a) Instead of just painting the image on the canvas, is there a possibility to actually "add" a watermark image to WPTools document and save it in RTF file? Just like MSWord does. So if I open that RTF document with MSWord, that watermark image would be there.

b) Is there a way to do the same thing with the custom text, instead of coding PaintWatermark method?

c) What am I doing wrong with PaintWatermark method? When I draw text in it, it seems fine.

But when printed to PDF, there is too much space between lines .

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

>>a) Instead of just painting the image on the canvas, is there a possibility to actually "add" a watermark image to WPTools document and save it in RTF file? Just like MSWord does. So if I open that RTF document with MSWord, that watermark image would be there. <<

Yes, add it to the header text, make it movable (positioned by page) and move it on the whole page. The image should be also visible when opened in MSWord.

>>b) Is there a way to do the same thing with the custom text, instead of coding PaintWatermark method? <<
    No, only if the text is stored in a metafile image.

>>c) What am I doing wrong with PaintWatermark method? When I draw text in it, it seems fine. <<
    You probably calculate the textheight wrongly.

See my e-mail.

Julian