image resolution and navigation

• [Image resloution]
    I've got a resolution problem when displaying a scanned map. They display OK with Acrobat... but are very grainy in wpViewPDF. Is there a way to adjust the resolution programattically?

[navigation]
    I'm displaying maps on a touch screen application. It would be nice to have a "Mousedown", "OnDrag" type event in TWPViewPDF to move the maps within the viewing window rather than use the scroll bars.

Thanks for the great product.

Cheers,
    R

• I just obtained a better image of one of my maps... looks like it has a lot of layers in it ... resolution problem looks much better ... but several overlay images don't display proerly ... I can send sample (450K) if required.

Cheers,
    R

• Zitat von wpsupport

If the map uses a lot of layers better produce a bitmap of it and export the bitmap. The resulting data can be smaller than using vectors.

Hi all,

It's been a month and a bit now on asking about the capability to "grab" my map (on a touch screen) and reposition the image based on the direction of the movment.

Haven't seen anything like this before... but I'd appreciate any hints or code snippets.

Cheers,
    R

• Hi Julian,

I've just downloaded the latest update (1.21) and don't see any difference. I click on my diusplayed page... but cannot drag the page around.

Am I missing a new event handler or something?

Cheers,
    Robin