StackOverflowException on certain mouse events

• Hello,

I am still evaluating TextDynamic (.NET 2.0) and have come across (what appears to be) a perculiar bug. When a document has focus and the left mouse button is down, then the user rolls the mouse wheel the application throws a StackOverflowException (when run from inside Visual Studio... when run outside of Visual Studio an Application Error occurs prompting me to send MS an error report). It might sound like a non serious bug, but if a user goes to scroll and accidentally hits the left mouse button as well the whole application takes it.

I do not have any mouse events hooked up to the object (WPDynamix.WPDLLInt). Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Regards,

Zane

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

Thanks for reporting it - I can reproduce the problem. I must admit I never tried to press the mouse button and roll the mouse wheel. I assume it has to do with the selection mode which is started by holding the mouse button down. I will probably disable the mouse wheel when pressing mouse button - this seems to be the usual way applications handle it.

Regards,

Julian