• Hi Julian,

Hopefully a couple of quickies:

1 How do I use ParKeepN and ParKeep. I have tried setting the parentrow and activeparagraph but does not seem to have any effect.
    2 If I need to change the properties of a number of selected table rows, how would I go about that?
    3 Ditto for table columns.

Thanks

Mark

• Hi Julian,

Thanks for the reply. Is there any way of preventing a table row from splitting onto the next page?

Also, my questions re setting the properties of a number of selected table rows or columns at the same time was not just to do with parkeep, I had in mind other properties such as ColWidth, BoxMaxHeight etc. Can you let me know if this is possible and how I would go about it please?

Thanks,

Mark

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

>> Is there any way of preventing a table row from splitting onto the next page?

You probably already found that in unit WPRTEDefs, but anyway, you can use the property WPAT_ParKeep with a value <0>>re setting the properties of a number of selected table rows or columns at the same time was not just to do with parkeep, I had in mind other properties such as ColWidth, BoxMaxHeight etc. Can you let me know if this is possible and how I would go about it please? <<

You have full access to the table object, the rows and the cells from the property WPRichText.Table.

There are also functions such as
    ASetColumn
    ADelColumn
    and
    ASetRow.

Julian