ActionList WPT_Edit

• Hi

I am trying to use an actionlist with a popupmenu and im using the WPT_Edit's in the Action list, im using WPARedo1, WPAUndo1, WPACut1, WPAPaste1, and WPASelectAll1, I assign the popupmenu to WPRichText1 after linking the menues to the actionlist and then run the program, nothing happens, none of the items in the list work, is there something im doing wrong? or am i going about this the wrong way? any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Scott.

• Julian thak you for your reply,

I have located the problem when you link WPRichText to WPDefaultActions1.ControlledMemos it stops the actions working in the Popupmenu and i dont see away around it unless i dont link to ControlledMemos but then that stops the main menu working

using latest version just updated 3 days ago

• If I hard code them items it wont auto grey out the items like it would normaly do, i guess i could hard code that as well, was just trying to save on code but thats ok.

Do you think in the future you could implament a way to have it so you can use both ways so it doesnt delete the way it links? or is there a way i could change the source code to implament it?

Thanks again for you help