Two possible bugs?

• Hello,

I have the following 2 problems :

1.Sometimes when a table spans more than one page the closing bottom part (line) does not appear.

2.There seems to be a problem with the OnTextObjectDblClick event. It is not called as it used to in the previous version I had. I run the PremiumDemo which seems to use this event and it does not work there as well.

Thanks

Yannis

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

1.Sometimes when a table spans more than one page the closing bottom part (line) does not appear.

I cannot reproduce this.

Zitat

2.There seems to be a problem with the OnTextObjectDblClick event. It is not called as it used to in the previous version I had. I run the PremiumDemo which seems to use this event and it does not work there as well.

I get this event just fine. The demo uses it to select a text box for editing.

Julian

• 1. It does not always happen. I have send 2 mails to support@wptools.de around the middle of June about this problem. In my first mail (14/6) there is a screen dump showing the problem.
    I added the line
    include(LineType, blBottom);
    right below line 7578 in WPRTEPaint ie below
    LineType := aBorder.LineType;
    This seems to solve the problem but I don't know if it is correct or not.

2.It is not only the event that it is not firing. The cursor does not change as it should when over a text object. It is like it does not find the object below. This has been working just fine the last two years that I am using the component. You are right it does work in the demo but still not in my app. I am stuck. Is there anything I should try?

Yannis