table switches positions with following line (save as html)

• My merged document has a pair of tables, followed by a single line of text at the end of a page. When saving the document to html, their positions are flipped -- the single line is followed by the 2 tables.

What could be causing this, and is there anything I can do?

• Julian, thanks for the quick reply. I do have an example. Here is a chunk of the output html produced by wptools:

Code
    <div><table><tr><td><b>THIS COVERAGE DOES NOT AFFORD PROTECTION AGAINST BODILY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE </b><b>LIABILITY AND WILL NOT FULFILL THE REQUIREMENTS OF ANY FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OR &quot;NO </b><b>FAULT&quot; LAW.</b></td><div>&nbsp;</div></tr><tr><td><b>COVERAGE WILL NOT BE MORE THAN THE OUTSTANDING BALANCE AT THE TIME OF LOSS AND MAY </b><b>BE LESS.&nbsp; IT MAY NOT PROVIDE FULL PROTECTION FOR YOUR EQUITY.</b></td><div>&nbsp;</div></tr><div>CP-SC (03&frasl;97)				1234 - 09&frasl;03&frasl;2007</div></table></div>

The web guy I'm working with on this thinks the following part is the problem because the div is inside the table. Is there a way to suppress these divs?

Code
    <div>CP-SC (03&frasl;97)				1234 - 09&frasl;03&frasl;2007</div>
    </table></div>