font attributes of selected text not shown correctly

• Hi,

When applying a style to a paragraph, and then changing the font attributes for a portion of it, the attributes of the changed portion are not shown correctly (inside the comboboxes with font names and sizes - cbsTrueTypeFonts / cbsFontSize). If you SELECT the changed portion, they show the attributes of the paragraph and not those of the selected text.

To reproduce :

- start demo WordPad5 \ UseDefEditor.exe
    - define a new style, e.g. Times New Roman 12 Bold
    - type some text (appears in Times New Roman 12 Bold)
    - select a word of your newly typed text and change the font to Arial 14 Normal for example

=> if you place the carret inside this word :
    - the font properties are show correctly in the corresponding FontName and FontSize comboboxes

=> if you select the word in Arial 14 (or portions of it)
    - the FontSize and FontName listboxes show the attributes of the style of the paragraph (Times New Roman 12) and not the actual attributes of the modified text (Arial 14, as show on screen)

Furthermore :
    - this problem seems to affect only the font's name and size, the attribute 'Bold' is shown correctly (checked if I select a portion of my paragraph in Times New Roman 12 Bold, unchecked if I select the portion in Arial 14 Normal.
    - in both cases (carret inside the word, word selected) the selected style shows the newly created style (Times New Roman 12 Bold)

WPTools 6.03.3, D2009.

Thanks,
    Attila