Problems WPTools 6 + Fast Report 4.9

• Since Fast Report Version 4.9, many problems are occurring in text formatting with the WPTools 6 + Fast Report Bundle.
    Some of these problems are:
    - When the text has two pages, the second one loses formatting (the letters become very small).
    - Sometimes we get a blank first page.

Do you have any suggestions for these problems?

Thank you

Elias

• Hi again,

We have some issues with fast report too, with TfrxWPToolsView that is.

When the text inside the TfrxWPToolsView extends to a second page, the last line of the text (on the second page) is not shown.

We suspect that the calculation of the resulting height of the object is not entirely correct.

After some testing i found out that as a workaround i add an empty paragraph at the end of the text. Maybe this helps you too?

Another problem is the resolution:
    we connect from one computer "A" via remote desktop to another computer "B". The program with a fast report/TfrxWPToolsView is executed on "B" within the remote desktop session. If the screen resolutions are different, the rendered report looks weird because the font seems to be scaled in order to fit "A"'s screen resolution. This happens both on screen and on the printout. Right now i do not know how to solve this.

Ideas anybody?

Greetings and best wishes,
    Wolfgang

• Hi,

This occurs on Windows XP, Vista and 7.
    I do not use terminal server.
    In version 4.8 this does not happen.
    One of the changes in version 4.9 was the rich component.

Any idea?

Thank you
    Elias

• Zitat von leprince

Another problem is the resolution:
    we connect from one computer "A" via remote desktop to another computer "B". The program with a fast report/TfrxWPToolsView is executed on "B" within the remote desktop session. If the screen resolutions are different, the rendered report looks weird because the font seems to be scaled in order to fit "A"'s screen resolution. This happens both on screen and on the printout. Right now i do not know how to solve this.

Sorry for pushing this up, i am still clueless where to hack ;-)
    greetings, Wolfgang