Image wrapping problem

• If I have multiple images on a single paragraph line with even justification on, and I move the left indent such that some of the images wrap to the next line, the first line of images get indented twice as much as the indent (if the indent is 1/2 inch, the images in the first line get indented 1 inch.. yet the wrapped images indent to 1/2 inch as they all should have). This also causes the right most image on that first line to go past the right margin.

If I use left justification, it is fine.. only occurs with even justification.

Can you duplicate?
    WPTools 5.54/D2007

• Offizieller Beitrag

This was my test with V5.58

Looks ok so far. It is possible that there was a change in the formatting that caused an improvement between V5.54 and V5.58.

The current version is V6. WPTools 5 has been serviced for 6 years now.

Julian

• I'll try v5.58 eventually (you are familiar with the troubles I've had upgrading in the past), but one thing I didn't mention... the images in my testing were positioned as a char, not with any text wrapping.

• Update... in the latest version, v5.58.1, this still not been resolved. I've recently upgraded to v6 but have not yet integrated it into our application in order to test. Hopefully it's been fixed there :)

Again, the problem is when you have multiple images side by side positioned as chars where they will wrap automatically to the next line, and you have even justification set and an indent set. The first line of images will be indented twice as much as the indent is set to, the wrapped images align properly.