Korean fonts in PDF document

• Is there any way to use Korean fonts in PDF document, created by wPDFControl? I try to use Korean TTF fonts, that I used in Word/Excel, but these fonts not displayed correctly. Could somebody quid me?

• Hi!

Does the current release already support asian languages? And if not, when do you expect a version supporting asian charsets?
    We would need at least Japanese support.

Concerning the following:

Zitat von wpsupport

although the asian support is limited to the use of the standard fonts adobe installes. Embedded TTF do not work.

What will happen when my application uses the DrawMetafile method with differnent fonts? Will the standard fonts be uses?

Otherwise wPDFControl seems to be exactly what we need. Very good work indeed!

• Hi!

Following the same question as in the german section. Sorry for the dupe but its important and I got no answer since I posted my question yesterday ...

I've finally bought a wPDFControl-License at http://www.componentsource.com . Unfourtunately the downloaded Version is too old.
    Now I would like to download a more recent version in the restricted download area, but I got no login information for this area.
    I only have got some license numbers from componentsource.
    What should I do? Will the login information be sent to me automatically, or do you need some proof of my purchase or some other informations like for example email address?
    At componentsource there was a note that you would send the required informations automatically.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best regards