TWPSupermerge examples

• Hi I am evaluating wptools for our company. the thing we are most interested in is the Twpsupermerge in combination with the label making component so that we could use your product in Delphi XE to create labels to be placed on supermarket shelf faces.

I cannot find any examples of your product that gives me the idea, that wptools can actually do this.

- Can your product create labels and merge data at same time.
    - Are there any examples?

Please respond urgently. I have only a short time to evaluate this product before we look elsewhere.

By the way we use Delphi XE

• Thanks for that, still looking.

By the way Delphi XE is d15, not d14. Delphi 2010 is d14.

I am looking for a simple demo for label creation from label form and dataset fields. Can't find one yet. ( I used to do this in WordPerfect 6 ) so this is old as the hills technology.

Kind Regards,

Robert.

• have been trying all day to get wptools to give me a label creation utility based on fields retrieved from a dataset.

I would have thought it would be simple.
    But too complicated for this simpleton.

Any examples of this would be much appreciated.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

Zitat

By the way Delphi XE is d15, not d14. Delphi 2010 is d14.

There was a intermediate Delphi which was .NET only which is not in the list.

Zitat

I am looking for a simple demo for label creation from label form and dataset fields. Can't find one yet. ( I used to do this in WordPerfect 6 ) so this is old as the hills technology.

I cannot know if that fits your need. But you should check out the demo

Demos\Ver6Demos\LabelDef

The label support in WPTools breaks up a phsical page into rows and columns. The cells are the labels and the text in the labels is sperated by page breaks.

So you can create a document with an address on each page anc format it to such a label sheet. In the preview the text can be still edited, that is something most label tools cannot.

Julian