Table rendering issues near page break

• I have a very weird problem going on with table cell rendering and color bleeding over to other rows when near a page break. For example, if I have a 3 row single column table immediately followed by a two row single column table, and set the 2nd row of the first table color to yellow, it is fine until the two tables creep down near the page break, at which time the third row of the first table disappears (a blank row is rendered instead) and that yellow color appears in the two rows in the following table.

Quick sidebar: if we allow table to split between pages, that disappearing row renders OK and doesn't disappear.. only when do not allow table to split between rows does it disappear like this. Color rendering still occurs though.

If I push it down further such that the 2nd table bumps to the next page, the color stops and does not flow into that 2nd table, and that disappearing row comes back partially comes back (further pushing brings it all back).

I tried this with your WPTools demo and it does not occur, but is WPTools 6. I can't seem to find a history of what has changed from the final WPTools5 version which I am using (v5.58.1), and the history of changes for V6.

Where can I look at the list of changes for v6 to see if this is fixed? We will probably finally upgrade to v6 anyway, but if v7 is around the corner we might wait so we don't have to buy twice. Is there a v7 coming in the next year?

We have WPTools5 Pro bundle with WPReporter. What is the equivalent v6 package? I was a little confused by the upgrade path for this on your ordering pages.

Eric