Problem with ReportBuilder

• If i print with REportBuilder to wPDF and i have a RTF in the REport, and the Resolution isn't set to 600, the print out doesn't look good.

(the Rectangle for the RTF is very small, and the text after the RTF is printed very big !)

In the ppDrwCmd the fucntion
    TppRTFEngine.FormatRange
    makes a call to GetDeviceCaps(aDC, LOGPIXELSX);
    and this returns 600 (but i think it should return 96 - the dpi i have set) or ?

i am useing wPDF Version 2.10 - 18.05.2003

[Edit]
    What are the newest version of wPDF and wPDFView ?
    [/Edit]

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

The value returned by GetDeviceCaps(aDC, LOGPIXELSX); is always the resolutin of the reference device, printers usually 600, screen 96 or 120.

Although wPDF uses for its canvas the SetViewProt api to change the logical resolution this does not change the value returned by GetDeviceCaps(aDC, LOGPIXELSX); . So you need to pass this otherwise to your code.

The latest version of wPDF (on download server) V2.5
    WPViewPDF V1.05

Julian

• Zitat von wpsupport

The value returned by GetDeviceCaps(aDC, LOGPIXELSX); is always the resolutin of the reference device, printers usually 600, screen 96 or 120.

Although wPDF uses for its canvas the SetViewProt api to change the logical resolution this does not change the value returned by GetDeviceCaps(aDC, LOGPIXELSX); . So you need to pass this otherwise to your code.

It's no code from me, it's code from you (wppdfRBDev and ReportBuilder Itself), i only changed the resolution.

Zitat von wpsupport

The latest version of wPDF (on download server) V2.5
    WPViewPDF V1.05

Where can i download the new files ?
    In the support area i only find wPDF Version 2.43 and WPViewPDF Standard V1.04