• Last year we upgraded WPTools from version 4.11e STD to 4.23 PRO.

However, our application doesn't seem to cope with 4.23 and as far as we can see, the problem has emerged because of changes in the engine code.

We'd like to compare the engine-code for 4.11e and 4.23. Based on that we hope to find a way to change our own application code so i works correctly with WPTools.

What should we do to get the engine-code for 4.11e?
    Does it cost an extra PRO-license or is it free when we've purchased 4.23 PRO?

• Cool, thanks :D

Ehm, I've checked my mail-box, but havent received it yet.
    Have you sent it to my forum-mail-address (nm@...) or our admin-address (nbh@...)?

The nbh@...-address has been closed for a while but I've just reopened it. If you've sent to this address and received a message that it doesn't exist, please resend the mail.

Another thing: Our external virus-scanner scrambles files. However password protected zip-files usually get through without scrambling. Therefore I'd appreciate if you'd add a password (eg. '42') to the zip-file.

Third thing: A couple of days ago (18-01-2005) I requested for a email-change (sent mail to register@wptools.de) but I still see the same email-address when I log in. Is this because you need confirmation from the nbh@...-address?

Regards
    Nill