Print problem - 2 pages together

• I am using version - 17.2.2005 - V5.0 SERVICE RELEASE 12.2.

When doing a print preview I see three pages, when I actually print, pages 2 and 3 merge together on 1 page, which is page 2.

So, preview shows 3 pages which is correct, when printing only 2 pages are printed with the last two merged and printing on 1 page.

Please advise asap.

Thankyou

• Hi ghalpin.

I have not tried printing 3 pages. If I have a two page letter both pages print on the same page.

I guess we are stuck with this for a while. I use the 'Current Page' option and print them separately.

Rob.

• Folks,

Hmm... I use V5 R12.2 as well, and I don't have this problem, either with PDF output or printer output.

What method(s) are you folks using to print?

I use the PrintPages() method with PDF, and the SuperPrint API if sending output to printer.

By the way, I can't encourage everyone enough to spend a little bit of time with the SuperPrint "module".

It's extremely flexible and straightforward to use (once you get over the initial familiarization phase). It gives you easy access and control over many aspects of direct page manipulation, sizing, collating, etc.

diamond