Printing Error + Adding wpViewPDF in a package

• Hi,
    I'm a new user, I have couple of problems, Tried to send emails to support but didn't get any response.

1- some PDF files does not print correctly. This is very important because we needed the component to view and print PDF files.

2- GetPageText method does not return any text, I tried several files and it always returns -1

3- Our application is based on loading dynamic packages at runtime. Adding the component to a package gives an error that I'm not licensed for this use. I would like to be able to use it this way.

I'm using the latest version 1.15

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

>>I'm a new user, I have couple of problems, Tried to send emails to support but didn't get any response. <<
    e-mail arrived yesterday.

>>1- some PDF files does not print correctly. This is very important because we needed the component to view and print PDF files. <<
    I was able to fix one of the problem. Please see e-mail.
    There is a new V1.17 now online.

>>2- GetPageText method does not return any text, I tried several files and it always returns -1 <<
    There was a bug which is now fixed, too.

>>3- Our application is based on loading dynamic packages at runtime. Adding the component to a package gives an error that I'm not licensed for this use. I would like to be able to use it this way. <<
    You will need to add the WPViewPDF to the application - it won't add much to the application since its core is in the DLL.