WpTools5 vs. WpTools4

• Hi Julian,

i sended to you an e-mail in date 30.09.2005 :

Zitat

i found other 2 problem comparing WpTools5 and WpTools4 as you can see in my attachments.

1) The image are positioned more right comparing them with WpTools4, please verify if this may be a more serious bug in some procedures.

2)Table are not displayed as in WpTools4.

Attached to the email you have my examples.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I checked your file.

You cannot hold WPTools resposible for differences in the display caused by problematic use of tabs.

In your document there is the text:

30 % sulla differenza o imposta dovuta ....................................\tab\tab € 16,27

The dots (....) reach one tabstop in the paragraph in WPTools but not in Word. So in Word the tabstop is used, in WPTools it is not. This causes a different display which cannot be avoided.

The positioning of the image is different because wptools 5 did not take the width of the image in account when calculating the centering. I check if that can be changed.

The table - I see it in V5 and V4.

• Hi Julian,

the bugs who i have reported are not about Tabs. I know who WpTools are not resposible for differences in the display caused by problematic use of tabs.

The bugs who i have reported are:

Zitat

1) On First Page: The image are positioned more right comparing them with WpTools4, please verify if this may be a more serious bug in some procedures.

2) On Page n. 5: Table are not displayed as in WpTools4 and MsWord.

Into the bitmap attached to my e-mail i have circled in red where are the difference.