problem with tables in v5.20

• I have a problem with tables getting into a funny state where some of the borders become invisible and cannot be made visible again. This happens with some tables that were ok in 4.18. They were tables that were mostly invisible to position text on the page but with some visible boxes for use as a form to be filled in. What appears to have happened is that the bottom line of the box is invisible because the cell below has its top line invisible. The rtf displays ok in word.

I get a similar problem if I use combineCellsVertically on a group of cells in the middle of a grid. in this case some of the lines at the side of the combined cells become invisible.

Theo Carr-Brion

• Thanks for replying.

The problem with combineCellsVerticallyis it leaves the table in a state I cannot correct. If you create a table with say 4 colums and 3 rows and then combing the three right cells vertically then neither changing the combined cell to the right or the original cells to the left will make the border between them visible agian. This is using the toolbar buttons.

Theo Carr-Brion