Problem with WPRichText & RAVE

• I'm using WPRichText contents as a field in a table and creating a report using RAVE (reportprinter pro - code based).

In the past (when editing), the ruler had darker gray areas on the left and right, along with the margin markers. When I created the report, the richtext contents would look correct and each page would end properly at the page end. Currently these older richtext fields still look good.

However, some how the dark gray area on the left and right on the ruler disappeared. When generating a report with the new contents of the field, the pages will run off the end/bottom. The only temporary solution is to add blank lines at the bottom of each page in the richtext document.

When I turn off text wrapping, the bottom is correct, but the text will run off the page on the right.

What happened and what can I do to correct this?

Thanks,

Craig.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Usually the property WordWrap has to be FALSE. It is only designed to work during editing - it formats the text to the size of the editor.

If you need to format text to a certain width you need to change the property Header.PageWidth (and others) to reflect the width you need.