WPANumbers/WPABullets actions interfere with each other

• The WPANumbers standard action only seems to work (i.e., create numbered list items) if the WPABullets action has not previously been used. If WPANumbers is triggered after WPABullets, a bulleted list is inserted instead of a numbered list, and both the Numbers and Bullets toolbar buttons are shown as depressed.

I am using a WPRichText control attached to a Developer Express toolbar by means of the standard WPTools actions.

• Zitat von wpsupport

Hi,

Logically a bullet is also a number - this is why the number action also deactivates bullets. One will have to press the button twice.

Julian

Hi

Thanks for the quick response, but this is the behaviour I am seeing:

- Press the number action.
    - The number '1.' appears. Enter a few lines of text resulting in the numbered items '2.', '3.', etc.
    - Press the number action to end the list.
    - Enter a few blank lines.
    - Press the bullet action.
    - A bullet appears. Enter a few lines of text, each of which has a bullet.
    - Press the bullet action to end the list.
    - Enter a few blank lines.
    - Press the number action. Both the number and bullet toolbar buttons are shown as simultaneously depressed. A bullet appears instead of a number. No matter how many times I push the number button at this point, I only ever get bullets.

Andrew

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

if you replace

Code
    while (par <> nil) and (par.IsEmpty ) and (not par.AGet(WPAT_NumberSTYLE, gr)) do                        par := par.prev;

with

in unit WPCtrRich.pas it will work better.

Julian