WPTools 4.x Programming contract

• I want to implement a new feature in my application and rather that spending time trying to figure out how to do it with WPTools, I thought I should first ask whether someone would be interested in doing such thing as a programming contract. Maybe Julian himself would be interested since it would probably be quite easy for him to implement this. Here are the requirements:

The idea is to print a document in a WPRichText to a printer canvas, leaving at least a 2 inch (6 cm) margin on the right (the text can be moved to the left and may also be reduced if needed). Then the procedure should draw color brackets on the right indicating the top and bottom position of a bookmark along with. the bookmark name in the middle of the bracket. If some codemarks overlaps, the vertical position of the brackets need to be adjusted as well as the horizontal position of the bookmark names. The end results should look somewhat like this:

I did such a thing in my application, displaying bookmarks beside the WPTools documents in an Image panel, so now I just need to offer a way to print this.

I would have to provide a few procedures to get the proper color and extract from the bookmark name the proper information I want to display. I could also give an idea how I managed to adjust the horizontal and vertical positions of the elements.

If anyone is interested, please send me your proposal to peladeau (at)
    provalisresearch.com.