• Obviously.

Apart, SoftGem, Mustangpeak works (OpenSources) and TMS software (payware) among others are D2009 compliant.

It was the first question i posted in this newsgroup... well, i'll tell my boss that they, at wpcubed, find that the question about D2009 compatibilty is funny.

Thank you

• Zitat von xian

Hello,

Is WPTools Delphi 2009 compatible ?
    Thanks

Hi, WpTools is compatible. if you have the source code of WpTools
    you can modify .Inc files and compile it.. or Wait for a New Build of WpTools with packages for Delphi 2009

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

Delphi 2009 uses all strings to be unicode. This will cause some trouble. It will take a while to make it compatible but we will do it.

Delphi 2009 Support will be added to WPTools 5 PRO and PREMIUM (not STD) in October 2008.

Further unicode features will be in WPTools 6.

Julian

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von support (25. September 2008 um 11:58)

• I am not from or related to WPTools. This is a public forum. Funny is, that one week prior to shipping of a new Delphi-Version you can read the same question in all major support-sites for developer-tools (DevEX, TMS, Berg, WPTools, Steema...): "Is it NOW compatible with the new Delphi?" It semms a bit hasty and umprofessional to me, but it is your business... (I would worry more about the bugs in every new delphi...)

• Zitat von Andreas Obermueller

I am not from or related to WPTools. This is a public forum. Funny is, that one week prior to shipping of a new Delphi-Version you can read the same question in all major support-sites for developer-tools (DevEX, TMS, Berg, WPTools, Steema...): "Is it NOW compatible with the new Delphi?" It semms a bit hasty and umprofessional to me, but it is your business... (I would worry more about the bugs in every new delphi...)

Please, wait Delphi 2009 is released.