WPViewPDF and C#: Couple of questions

• Using Visual Studio 2003, I've been trying to embed the PDFViewer in a Windows Forms App. I've added the control to the toolbox and put it in the form. I can see it during design time the problem i'm having is displaying the file at runtime... I assumed that all I had to do was to call LoadFromFile and it should display it...I guess I was wrong... What are the steps to successfully embed your control in a C# WinApp.

Another question I have is regarding LoadFromStream...I can't find that method in the WPViewPDF Control. Is this a restriction of the DEMO or am I using the wrong control?

Regards,

Rodrigo Amarante

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

>>I assumed that all I had to do was to call LoadFromFile and it should display it...I guess I was wrong... What are the steps to successfully embed your control in a C# WinApp. <<

This is correct - below is an example, but please make sure
    a) WPPDFViewerStart is used with the registered version
    b) the engine DLL (wPDFView01, wPDFViewDemo01) has been copied to the applications directory

Another question I have is regarding LoadFromStream...I can't find that method in the WPViewPDF Control. Is this a restriction of the DEMO or am I using the wrong control?

Actually It has not been put into the wrapper yet. The underlying meachnism caused problems in CS.

Julian Ziersch