• Hi,

When I add a text box and I set the anchor options to true in the viewoptionsex properties the anchors are on.

I want to be able to move the text boxes and keep the anchors in the cursor position the text box was created in. Currently, when I move the text box the anchor pin moves as well. Is there a way to move the text box and keep the anchor point at the CP where it was created?

On another note, do you have an idea as to when document comparisons will be available?

Thanks,
    Greg R

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

>> When I add a text box and I set the anchor options to true in the viewoptionsex properties the anchors are on.

I want to be able to move the text boxes and keep the anchors in the cursor position the text box was created in. Currently, when I move the text box the anchor pin moves as well. Is there a way to move the text box and keep the anchor point at the CP where it was created? <<

the anchor is automatically move, the image should not be before the anchor, this would disturb the formatting logic.

An anchor which is toor far over the image is also problematic, due to page breaks.

So, YOur wish is har to implement.

>> On another note, do you have an idea as to when document comparisons will be available? <<

I have this new "premium" feature on the list to be implemented this fall.

Julian