Whats the difference between versions?

• Hello, I want to buy the WPTools 6, but I cant find the differences between the Standard, Professional and Bundle versions.

Also I'd like to know how the licenses works, I work alone so I need only the Single Developer License right? But what If I want to install the product at work and at home, does that work? Or is there any install limitations?

Finally I want to know how the WPSpell works, what exactly I'm buying? I'm in Brazil so I need a portuguese dictionary, does the WPSpell come with one?

Oh and I'm using Delphi 2010, everything works in that version?

Thanks for your time!
    Cheers,
    Fabio Kym Nascimento

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Hello, I want to buy the WPTools 6, but I cant find the differences between the Standard, Professional and Bundle versions.

Standard and PRO have pricipiallly the same editing features but PRO comes with full source. This has the advantages:
    - compile, even when VCL was editied
    - compile with new Delphi versions if compatible
    - add properties to TParagrapg class
    - trace in code to learn more about component
    - use code as documentation

The Bundle includes the "WPReporter". That works like mail-merge but also has bands and groups. There is now also a token to template converter, so you can quickly convert an existing document into a template i.e. by typing in <<:group:>> tokens.

It also includes a formual evaluation engine which makes simple calculation in tables possible. (Mostly usuable for currency)

Premium includes POR and Bundle. It includes the code and the license to use text boxes, columns headers and footers.

Zitat

Also I'd like to know how the licenses works, I work alone so I need only the Single Developer License right? But what If I want to install the product at work and at home, does that work? Or is there any install limitations?

Installation is not limited. If you are the sole developer in the company than Single is ok. If you are the sole developer who is working with WPTools but there are two other persons who use your work integrated in their project (yours is a module) than the company needs a total of three(!) licenses.

Zitat

Finally I want to know how the WPSpell works, what exactly I'm buying? I'm in Brazil so I need a portuguese dictionary, does the WPSpell come with one?

WPSpell comes with the source code for the spell check engine. It also includes a dictionary compiler which reads ANSI files. The included dictionaries are free rather simple.

Code
    Oh and I'm using Delphi 2010, everything works in that version?

Yes - that is ok.

Regards,
    Julian

• Ok Thanks, I bought the standard version today.

If anytime I feel the need to upgrade to the PRO version, is there a way to do so? Or do I need to buy it again?

Thansk in advance, looking forward to use it :)

• By the way I received the confirmation about the payment but I dont know where to download the package, is the forum login different from the website login used to download the product?