DrawCCITT with TIFF RAW data

• Hi,

I am using TIFFReadRawStrip from LibTIFF to read raw data from a TIFF image and store it into a buffer. So, the pure data is read. None of the TIFF tags, only image data in COMPRESSION_CCITTFAX4 format.

The problem is that I'm trying to use DrawCCITT method from wPDF and it is not working. The raw data are written in the PDF but when I try to open it, an error message appears saying that there are problems with the PDF and the image is not showed.

Here is part of code:

//_rInfoTIFF.Image is a PChar buffer.
    // pageWidth = imageWidth; pageHeight = imageHeight

_rPDFPrinter.DrawCCITT(0, 0, pageWidth, pageHeigth , imageWidth, imageHeigth, wpCCITT_42D, _rInfoTIFF.Image, _rInfoTIFF.BufSize);

The buffer is correctly filled. Databuffer is written into pdf file.
    Am I doing something wrong?

• This is your header in PDF file

If I change it to this one

Everything works like a charm!

So, my question is, why DrawCCITT is not working correctly?

• Zitat von wpsupport

The build posted on 14.6.2011 includes the changed code which writes correct PDF code.

I'm sorry to say that but it is not working yet.

I got PDF Error (15) when I try to load it in acrobat reader.

This is your code:

Code
    3 0 obj<</Type/XObject/Subtype/Image/Name/wpt1/Width 1664/Height 2398/BitsPerComponent 1 /ColorSpace/DeviceGray /DecodeParms <</BlackIs1 false /EndOfLine false /EndOfBlock false /K 1 /Columns 1664 /Rows 2398>> /Length 27194/Filter [/CCITTFaxDecode] >>stream

It should be:

Code
    3 0 obj
    <<
    /Type/XObject/Subtype/Image
    /Name/wpt1
    /Width 1664
    /Height 2398
    /BitsPerComponent 1 /ColorSpace/DeviceGray /DecodeParms <</BlackIs1 false /EndOfLine false /EndOfBlock false 
    /K -1 /Columns 1664 /Rows 2398>> /Length 27194
    /Filter /CCITTFaxDecode >>
    stream

I changed /K parameter (with a minus signal) and removed the brackets in /Filter. With this changes, it works.

Did you guys test it?