TWPPrintHeaderFooter and wprOnlyOnFirstPage

• Has the functionality of wprOnlyOnFirstPage been replaced by some other mechanism in V5?

I saw wpraOnFirstPage as a member of the TWPPagePropertyRange set, but I'm not clear about the relationship between TWPPrintHeaderFooter and TWPPagePropertyRange.

And how does PrintParameter.PrintHeaderFirstPage fit into this, if at all (as well as the other ones, PrintFooterFirstPage, PrintHeaderLastPage, etc.)?

As an aside, in V3, I had added wprNotOnLastPage and wprNotOnFirstOrLastPage to the TWPPrintHeaderFooter type, both of which are needed and used by my users. I'm hoping that whatever functionality you've added to provide the equivalent of wprOnlyOnFirstPage will also allow me to provide a work-alike to wprNotOnLastPage and wprNotOnFirstOrLastPage.

diamond

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

Using the event OnGetSpecialText you can pertty much emulate any setting you need. This is why I removed the other properties to manipulate the printing of header/footer. The only remaining it the good old PrinteParameter.PrintHeaderFooter since this was really popular.

Instead of using OnGetSpecialText you can of course create a header for the odd and the even page and only an empty one for first page. (use HeaderFooters.Get to create)

Julian Ziersch