problems compiling V5 R6.5

• Hello Mr. Ziersch,

I've tried to compile the new version several minutes ago and i got the following messages:

[Warnung] WPRteDefs.pas(50): *** Compiling WPRTEDefs with Debug Information
    [Fehler] WPRteDefs.pas(14559): Undefinierter Bezeichner: 'colcount'
    [Fataler Fehler] WPTools_Reg.pas(24): Verwendete Unit 'WPRteDefs.pas' kann nicht compiliert werden

best regards,

Peter Wichenthaler-Sternbach

• yep - it works!

i got another message concerning an init call - I've removed the last zero
    and it compiles now as usual....

the new rulers are working great - i like that new style - removing a tabstop by dragging it out the ruler is fine ....

regards,

peter
    sternbach.net software development

• yep - it works!

i got another message concerning an init call - I've removed the last zero
    and it compiles now as usual....

the new rulers are working great - i like that new style - removing a tabstop by dragging it out the ruler is fine ....

regards,

peter
    sternbach.net software development

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

>> the new rulers are working great - i like that new style - removing a >> tabstop by dragging it out the ruler is fine ....

Thank you. It was time to rewrite the rulers - the new code is even smaller than before.
    Apart from the updated display the new ruler support the new attribute handling in wptools 5. Note how the indent markers are grayed when this attribute is not defined or not the same for all paragraphs within a selection. The same is true for the tab stops. Here all the tabs which are used within a selection a displayed, even if they are not defined in all paragraphs. This makes it possible to move and delete tabstops anywhere in a selection. (This is an improvement to Word which only displays the tabs in the current paragraph)

Julian Ziersch