• I installed the BPL that was in the setup, but when I went to compile the project that uses it I get this AV.

Access violation at address 03238C1E in module 'dcc90.dll'. Read of address 00000000.

It happens when compiling WPRich.pas

Could you put up a version that is precompiled with all DCUs?

• Hi Julian,
    is there any news about the "Access violation at address 03238C1E in module 'dcc90.dll'. Read of address 00000000. " error?
    This error raise trying to compile a project using the WPTools 4.25 for D2005.
    Also: what about wPDF 2.50 library for D2005?

I've seen WPT5.x demo - impressive - and I'm really prone to upgrade, but first step is runnng and testing on D2005 actual application with actual library set (WPTools 4.25+WRReporter+wPDF2.50), so I'm waiting with impatience for this ...

Thank you a lot and .... HAPPY NEW YEAR, have a great 2005!!
    :)

Giorgio Calzolato

• Questions:

- Do you confirm actual version of WPT5-D2005 does not support WPReporter?

- Does WPT4.25 (WPTools+WPReporter) install correctly in Delphi 2005 using PRO version with full source code?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

Zitat

- Do you confirm actual version of WPT5-D2005 does not support WPReporter?

WPReporter in V5 works a bit different. It works like the WPReporter in version 4 with the property IgnorePageHeight set to true (which was the suggested way)

Still not implemented are the automatic header/footer which would make it possible to have table header and footer - updated at render time. It is not planned to implemenet a method to calculate page breaks at the time the document is created since this was not reliable.

Zitat

Does WPT4.25 (WPTools+WPReporter) install correctly in Delphi 2005 using PRO version with full source code?

No, it does not work as desired. I managed to build working application but there is a compiler problem which is only fixed by a BuildAll. I hope that we find out whats wrong here.

good news so far: Borland asked for my demo application. I hope they find out what's wrong.

Julian Ziersch