How do I implement the WPViewPDF in .NET?

• I am trying to test the WPViewPDF in .NET. I can not load the dll into the tools window as per instructions so I cannot even get started. I get a message that says it cannot load the dll. Do you have any suggestions or any documentation that I can refer to?

I can add the dll as a reference but when I run the code I get a message that says "PDFViewer: Cannot load DLL wPDFView01.dll"

• I have the same issue, copied the folders for .Net into a folder, installed the DLLs to the toolbox and dropped the component on the form.

Running the application (only one line really "pdfViewer1.LoadFromFile("c:\\working\\vector.pdf");" gives the error message "PDFViewer: Cannot load DLL wPDFView01.dll".
    When I copied the wPDFViewDemo01.dll to the applications bin folder the message changed to "PDFViewer: Cannot load DLL wPDFViewDemo01.dll".

Main problem appears to be that the setup attempts to install the wPDFViewDemo01.dll to the Windows System Directory.

The DLL in the toolbox attempts to call this file, but in many secured systems -especially when testing new software - the Windows System Directory is read-only and installation fails

Tis a problem.........

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi,

>>Main problem appears to be that the setup attempts to install the wPDFViewDemo01.dll to the Windows System Directory. <<This>>The DLL in the toolbox attempts to call this file, but in many secured systems -especially when testing new software - the Windows System Directory is read-only and installation fails <<

Then you have to copy the file to the app-bin directory.

Julian