Enhancing the bookmark display

• I'd like to change the way the bookmarks are displayed (different icons/fonts etc.). It doesn't really fit in with the "style" of the app I am developing.

I can see it is implemented as a treeview, so I am thinking of making it invisible, and then extract the data from it using windows messages and basically clone it into my own display. Before I go down this road though I'd need to know whether I would be able to get the page number or whatever it uses to force the navigation. Is that held in the treeview itself and therefore accessible? Am I likely to be able to achieve this?

Colin.

• Ok thanks, glad I asked first!

I was hoping for something a little closer to Acrobat, with a heading across the top that said "Bookmarks" with maybe a X at the end to close it, and some graphic icons on the nodes. It just looks a little "stark" at the moment and the lack of a header makes it look sort of unfinished.

Here is Acrobat and wpViewPDF together to show...

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.sanbec.com/aw.png]

It would also be nice if there were some way it could remember the width it is set to from run to run (or could my my app code do this somehow)?

Colin.