v4.22 CSS issue & table

• Hi Julian,

I created an html-page with v4.11d. The result is as follows:

HTML
    <html><head><meta name="Generator" content="WPTools V4.0 HTML/CSS Export"/>
    <style type="text/css"><!--
    p{display:block;font-family:"Verdana";font-size:10pt;color:black;margin:0.00in;text-align:center;}
    LI{display:list-item;font-family:"Verdana";font-size:10pt;color:black;margin-top:0.00in;margin-bottom:0.00in;text-align:center;}
    td{display:block;font-family:"Verdana";font-size:0pt;color:black;margin-left:0.00in;margin-right:0.00in;text-align:left;}
    --></style>
    </head><BODY><p class="p"><SPAN style="font-family:'Verdana';font-size:14pt;"><B>Situatie aangemelde deelnemers</B></SPAN></p>
    <p class="p"><SPAN style="font-family:'Verdana';font-size:14pt;"><B>per </B></SPAN><SPAN style="font-family:'Verdana';font-size:14pt;color:red;">22</SPAN><SPAN style="font-family:'Verdana';font-size:14pt;"><B> maart 2004</B></SPAN><SPAN style="font-family:'Verdana';"> </SPAN></p>
    <ul style="padding:0px;margin:0 .25in;"><li class="p" style="background-color:white;"><SPAN style="font-family:'Verdana';">Company</SPAN></li>

When I load this page in WPTools v4.22 everything is left-aligned.
    What bug can this be?

And the second problem:
    The table i created in the previous topic is after saving some times written to HTML with the following style:

border-width:15pt;

This is a very fat border ;-) Can you fix it?

Thanks,
    Janno.

border-width:15pt;

[two minutes later:]
    It's now saved as having a 255pt border:

<table width="100%" style="border:1px solid black;border-collapse:collapse;width:100%;margin-left:0px;margin-right:0.00in"><tr><td class="p" VALIGN="top" style="border-style:solid;border-width:255pt;background-color:white;padding:2pt;width:60%;"

It seems I cannot save the page again. Any new save-attempts did not save anything...

• Julian,

We found out that the border-width has to round variables up toward positive infinity. In order to do that we added a ceil() statement in line 965.

In unit WPCSSInt.pas replace line

entry := 'border-width:' + IntToStr(par^.border.Thickness {DIV 20}) + 'pt;'

with

entry := 'border-width:' + IntToStr(ceil(par^.border.Thickness / 20)) + 'pt;'

Thank you.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Thanks for this fix.

To fix the problem with alignment please change the code wround line 2338 in unit WPStyCol to

This all will be in V4.23

Julian