The main focus of WPCubed is word processing, but equally important is technology to work with PDF data. So there are components to create PDF, and also to view and manipulate PDF, ie. stamp PDF, merge PDF available here. The word processing components are WPTools and TextDynamic. There is also a component to create documents and PDF files in a server environment.
- Do you need a powerful WYSIWYG word processor integrated directly into your application?
- Do you need to convert DocX or RTF files or edit this document?
- Do you need special document features, such as nested paragraphs? Our engine can help your program be outstanding.
- Do you need PDF creation or do you require an embedded PDF view?
- Do you need to add annotations to PDF files, make watermarks or create PDF data forms?
- Do you have to do mail merge or create reports which can be edited after creation – either embedded in the preview or with an external word processor, such as Word?
- The components developed by WPCubed provide solutions for these problems and more! As ActiveX, with .NET and as native VCL components for Delphi and C++Builder.
WPCubed produces reliable components not only for Delphi VCL and .NET but also as ActiveX to be used with legacy products developed with VB6. WPCubeds VCL components WPTools, wPDF and WPViewPDF are well known and used in thousands of projects.
You can download a demo application which highlights the VCL products WPTools, wPDF, WPViewPDF and WPReporter. More about “WPCubed Calculus”…
Posts by category
2 thoughts on “Overview”
I upgrading a Delphi project that uses the wpCubed components. Currently, the project works with Delphi 7 and I need to upgrade the project to Delphi XE7. From your website, I do not understand your pricing model or the procedure for purchasing an upgrade license. I would like to purchase the following items:
You can order the WPTools upgrade here: http://www.wpcubed.com/pdf/order/buy-wpcubed-updates/
You can upgrade from WPTools 5 or 6, WPTools 4 was replaced 10 years ago, there is no upgrade anymore.
RTF2PDF is used in C++ or .NET applications usually. Instead of using it with Delphi I would rather recommend to get wPDF and, if required, the DocX import/export to work together with WPTools 7 as document conversion engine. WPTools 7 works very well non visually since its engine can also be created without a parent form.
If you need to print footnotes, columns or textboxes, RTF2PDF may be a cheaper solution than licensing “WPTools Premium” which includes such support inside the WPTools editor.
RTF2PDF does not work visually, with WPTools + wPDF you can do similar things and also edit the text.
You can drop me a mail at email@example.com if you have further questions.
PS.: I tried to send you an answer my e-mail, but that was returned with the comment “550 Blocked” – it appears so that you cannot receive e-mails from me.
Comments are closed.