1) Improved component WPImagelist which holds the icons for the TWPToolbar, SVG support. If you…
Tables with WPTools
- Merge cells horizontally
- Split cells horizontally
- Rows can span multiple pages
- Option: Disable page breaks in table rows (if they fit on one page)
- Option: Disable page breaks in tables (if they fit on one page)
- Different Borders for each cell
- Different Background color for each cell
- Multiple paragraphs in one cell
- Support for nested tables
- Merge cells vertically
- Support for nested cells
- Set fixed size for rows
- Powerful object oriented API
- Multiple paragraphs in one table cell
- Hierarchic memory concept (<table><tr><td></tr>…)
- Set fixed length for columns (overflow text is hidden)
With WPTools You can place multiple paragraphs and even other tables inside a table cell. The formatting procedure is capable enough to create page breaks within a table row, even if this row contain another table. Of course this is a format option which can be also switched off.
The developer sees a table as nested paragraph objects. It is possible to access each cell using the Rows and Cols arrays.
It is also possible to repeat certain rows after a page break to create header areas.