17.11.2023 WPTools 18.104.22.168
+ Added Support for Delphi 12 -Athens
+ methods UndoSaveState / UndoRestoreState in TWPRichText to quickly create a snapshot
– Fix problems with borders not beeing drawn after a row break
+ wpDisableDirectIMEInEditor in EditOptionsEx3: Disable the new code which handles emoji input. This can help to fix issues with tablet input.
+ improved function TWPRTFDataBlock.ApplyConditionals
* may additions and fixes in the unit WPXMLInt which implemenets the XML Interface / Tree
* some small but important fixes for editing and rendering.
* some performance optimations when working with objects
* the depreciated alias type name PTParagraph used by 2 event handlers has been renamed to TParagraph to fix a problem with Delphi 12
15.11.2023 WPViewPDF 5.2.3
+ Support for Delphi 12
* illegal crop box values are corrected automatically
– solve problem when saving annotations which are using the /I parameter (which is not documented)
+ it is now possible to save PDF with untouched XMP data using command COMPDF_SetSaveMode
+ with command COMPDF_Zoom and intparam=0 it is possible to read the current ZOOM value
+ with command COMPDF_Zoom and intparam=-1 it is possible to read the current AUTOZOOM value
* painted Signature annotations are now clicped to their rectangle since some signing software draws a white rectangle as large as the page
6.10.2023 WPViewPDF 5.2.2
– signatures created by some tools were sometimes drawn as gray rectangles
– fix problem with DrawRect event in 64bit
8.9.2023 WPViewPDF 22.214.171.124.0
– fixes a problem with incremental PDF files. They now should load correctly.
* enhanced CCITT FAX Handling incl. Masks
* better support for 4 bit images
20.8.2023 WPTools 126.96.36.199
+ new EditOptionsEx3 wpDisableDirectIMEInEditor which favours pen inpout over multi char emojies
+ RTF Reader now also reads HEX data after \bin
+ RTF Reader can now read and apply character styles with the format option “-ApplyCharStyles”
– fix in format routine which caused wrong handling of header table rows in rare cases
– fix a possible enless loop in format routine in rare cases with fields.
25.8.2023 WPViewPDF 5.2.0.
* Better compatibility to PDF files with wrong startxref value
++ PDF Repair Mode can be activated using SetGlobal API (please see manual)
WPViewPDF 188.8.131.52.0 release 11.8.2023
* improved rendering for PDF files which use negative height in mediabox (very rare)
28.7.2023 WPTools 184.108.40.206 is available for registered users. This update enhances various features of WPtools, including an improved adaptation to high DPI monitors and an enhanced support for VCL scaling. This enhancement was enabled by the integrated SVG support that optimizes the rendering of icons on the ruler and toolbar component.
Please check out the EXE demo to test the UI enhancements.
The issues regarding certain dialogs not scaling properly have been resolved. Enhancements have been made to WPReporter, which now allows the addition of custom string variables to bands. It can also redirect the output to a memory stream for specific groups within the template only. We are currently developing a demo to demonstrate the utilization of these features.
WPTools premium offers a compact yet effective way to substitute variables within a string – we are confident that this feature has multiple applications.
14.7.2023 The download of wPDF V5 demo did not work correctly, this has been fixed.
10.7.2023 – There will be a new build of WPTools 9.3 soon. It will contain a lot of improvements for editing and API. The WPReporter addon will receive some important new features.
11.5.2023 wPDF V5.1 is available now. With upgraded support for GDI pen styles and improved rendering of text using different alignment modes, the output quality has been taken to the next level.
Download the new demo of wPDF V5 here. It includes an exectuable which let you convert metafiles (EMF) to PDF and also the VCL component for Delphi.
10.5.2023 WPTools 220.127.116.11
+ wpKeepTogetherMergedRows in FormatOptionsEx3 (makes sure merged rows will
orce a page break to make sure all text can be rendered )
+ TWPRichText.SetParStyle makes it easy to assign and change style properties to current paragraph.
* change in WPTREader to load umlauts from TWPTextObj parfams property
* fix to better handle large images in reformat
* fix to avoid image export problem with PDF export
– fix some issues connected to text deletion and repaint
25.3.2023 WPTools 18.104.22.168
+ ActiveText.AppendParList appens paragraphs from TStrist or TStrings.Objects, very useful for reporting
+ TParagraph.MoveChildrenBelow moves the children of a paragraph after this paragraph
– improvement to avoid wrong cursor positions in tables in last row on page
– fix problem with image export zo PDF when multiple imagesxx were used on the same page
– some improvements in mail merge code
3.3.2023 WPViewPDF 22.214.171.124.0
+ when a user clicks on an item in the outlines (akn bookmarks) that clicked items is (and stays) displayed as underlined text.
– disable space guessing for text export on really small text (<1pt)
– improvement on password handling for protected files
4.2.2023 WPViewPDF 126.96.36.199.0
– fixes potential 64bit problem in event handler
29.1.2023 WPTools 188.8.131.52
* New VCL Demo of WPTools
– improved WPSpell 2 (included with WPTools 9.3 Premium)
– range check fix in format routine
– fix in HTML writing code
– Contents in OnMailMergeGetExt let you specify the option string to loaded formatted text: LoadFromatString
20.1.2023 WPViewPDF 184.108.40.206.0
– with activated single page mode adding and modifying annotations did not work
– improvement on intern password handling
– fix in PDF rendering code to ignore move commands before path painting
25.1.2023 TextDynamic 7.84 is available now
– The old demo was expired. Please download the new demo to fix this issue.
* several updates to editor, spellcheck and PDF engine.
11.1.2023 WPViewPDF 220.127.116.11.0
– fix problem with hyperlink event in 64 bit
+ use command COMPDF_EngineOptions to disable object moving (bit 2) and resizing (bit 3)
* some improvements in free text annotation creation (support NM and T parameter in Props)